Pillen Family Farms is a family owned business located in Nebraska. We market approximately 2 million pigs annually. As a family-owned and family-focused farming operation, great care goes into everything we do. From family members to team members, to even our pigs we believe in treating others with respect and as part of our family.
- This position is responsible for washing and disinfecting livestock trailers with our state-of-the-art equipment at either of our locations in Columbus and Humphrey (Nebraska).
- Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain a clean facility (wash and bake bays, floors, offices, break rooms, etc.).
- Operate computerized drying oven and monitor proper baking temperatures.
- Clean drains and catch areas as needed.
- Lift and stage wood chip bags in trailers and bake bays.
- Must be able to reach, bend, and stoop frequently.
- Continuous walking and standing; a minimum of 8 hours per day.
- Use a power wash wand for up to 4 consecutive hours continuous use.
- Frequent lifting or carrying of objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Comply with all bio-security, safety, and animal welfare policies.
Pillen Family Farms