You have strong sales skills, and you excel at building relationships with potential clients. You’re great at closing deals and following up with your leads. You have experience with or can quickly learn the tools we use, like Salesforce, GSuite, and Zoom. You’re already passionate about or interested in learning more about solar energy and want to excel in your career, does this sound like you? If so, read on.
What it’s like to work here / why we’re different
- An enjoyable, professional environment with a supportive team
- Leadership that cares about your professional development
- Opportunities for on-the-job and outside training
- We like to promote from within and provide opportunities to build new skills while taking on new responsibilities.
- We want our employees to enjoy their work and stay with the company as they advance in their careers.
About the role
Our Inside Solar Consultant meet virtually with potential Simply Solar clients and present proposals for solar systems. You will create those proposals using our online tools and proprietary software. This role involves lead development and full sales-cycle. After a consultation, you will follow up with potential clients, close deals, and remain in contact with the clients as their projects move into production.
- Full lead development and sales-cycle
- Utilize online tools and proprietary software to analyze and design solar systems for homeowners
- Create and present proposals for customers
- Close contracts utilizing paperless contract systems
- Track all customers and sales cycle in CRM system (Salesforce and proprietary system)
- 2+ years of Solar sales experience with a successful record required
- Bilingual required
- Outstanding lead development, deal closing, and follow-up skills needed for success
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity, honesty, and ability to speak with all varieties of customers
- High proficiency with computer and online tools (Microsoft Office, Zoom)
- Solar experience required
- Estimating experience preferred but not required
- CRM experience preferred with experience tracking and analyzing sales process
- Flexible hours, including weekend and evening hours if scheduled
- Valid CA driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check
What we’re offering
- $40,000 Annually depending on experience, plus commission.
- Aggressive Quarterly and volume bonus structures
- Fully Remote role
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- PTO plus 7 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) plan
- And more!
A little bit about us:
At Simply Solar, we are passionate about driving California communities towards clean energy and a brighter future. Our company is built on respect for each other, our customers, and our community. We believe that people matter, and everyone is human. We are education-focused and want to ensure quality service and a professional experience. We’re always looking for honest, hardworking, and empathetic people. If that’s you, apply now!