Web and Social Media Coordinator
Whirks of Memphis, TN is seeking a full-time Web and Social Media Coordinator to join our growing marketing team. We're looking for an agile, results-driven, detail-oriented digital marketer to own the direction and execution of our strategic efforts to increase brand awareness, qualified lead generation, and sales.
In addition to experience in digital marketing, the right candidate will possess a growth mindset. They will also be an exceptional communicator with superb interpersonal skills, who can interface with sales and leadership with ease. When you research our background, you will find that we have received numerous accolades in the Memphis area - which is fully attributed to our amazing team! Why don't you join us?
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
Our core values promote excellence, freedom, and winning! We are passionate about helping our clients succeed and it shows in everything we do! There are frequent company outings and team lunches where we celebrate birthdays, milestones, and accomplishments. We work as a team and we win as a team!
Depending on your experience, you will receive a base salary of $45,000-$65,000. We offer:
- generous paid time off (PTO), holiday pay
- employer-paid health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- monthly profit sharing,
- 401(k) contribution of 3%, (whether you contribute or note)
- Hybrid work (in-person and work from home days)
- Casual attire
- Travelling to networking events and marketing conferences to hone your craft
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Exceptional project management skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Self-directing and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot strategies, as needed.
- Experience with marketing automation, email marketing, and sales enablement
- Passionate, creative thinker with exceptional analytical skills.
- Team player with superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Has a finger on the pulse of what's happening in digital marketing, with an insatiable hunger for learning.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Plan and execute multiplatform digital marketing campaigns.
- Oversee email marketing and lead nurturing efforts.
- Plan and run conversion testing and other experiments.
- Own the use of our marketing & sales technology (zoominfo, active campaign, salesforce, outreach)
- Be the point of contact for related vendors and agencies, as needed.
- Coordinate with our content manager on the scope and direction of content creation.
- Develop and execute an ongoing content promotion strategy.
- Work with the sales team on lead qualification, marketing-to-sales handoff processes, etc.
- Work with the leadership team to understand business objectives and revenue goals, as part of the strategy development process.
- Create landing pages and other conversion opportunities.
- Report on key results and other predetermined KPIs on a regular basis, such as website traffic, lead generation, revenue attribution, and so forth.
- Proactively stay on top of digital marketing trends and news, so as to inform future growth strategies and opportunities.
- Oversee paid media advertising campaigns on Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, and so on.
- Act as the owner of our website performance, with a focus on optimizing for search and user experience.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT US:
We service our clients from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. every business day. This position will report to the sales leader in our Memphis, TN office. We fully anticipate you working a mix of in-office and out of office days depending on your creative talents and needs. Whirks specializes in cutting-edge SaaS-based HCM along with highly personalized support. Our clients utilize our powerful cloud-based HCM platform to manage the entire employee lifecycle, including talent acquisition, onboarding, performance management, timekeeping, benefits, payroll, and labor analytics. We serve business leaders and C-level executives at small to mid-sized companies by educating them on the role that HRIS tools and data analytics can play in helping them achieve their business goals. For more information about who we are, please visit our website (www.whirks.com) and find us on social media.
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We understand your time is valuable; that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that you would be a great fit for our Web and Social Media Coordinator position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. Please add a portfolio of your work related to this position to your application. A background check will be conducted before employment. Our interview process is involved and thorough. Be prepared to meet with our team and ask a lot of questions! We look forward to meeting you!