T This is a skilled position requiring the individual to perform maintenance of all company equipment. Most of the job duties will be based in the field.
E Essential Functions:
- Will analyze malfunctions of all company equipment and perform repairs, rebuilds and maintenance of all equipment.
- Dismantle and reassemble equipment, using hoist and hand tools.
- Examines parts for damage and excessive wear, using micrometers and gauges.
- Replaces defective engines and subassemblies, such as transmissions.
- Welds broken parts and structural members.
- Tests overhauled equipment to ensure operating efficiency.
- Will assist other personnel when there is no need for field mechanic work.
- Servicing equipment as necessary.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- This is a Van Eaton Ready Mix safety sensitive position.