Ensure a safe working environment and oversee daily quality control for production at assigned plants. Conduct jobsite service and customer relations with respect to delivered products. When directed, assist operation managers in supervising the production workforce, training, and motivating employees toward accomplishing divisional goals and objectives. Endeavor to create and enforce a positive culture of safety and stewardship. Ensure compliance with all appropriate governmental regulations. Ensure compliance of corporate QC/QA policies as applied to the assigned area.
- Ensure strict compliance with safety, health, environmental, employment, management, and other company policies, procedures, and principles established by government agencies.
- Ensure strict compliance with employment, management, and other company policies, procedures, and principles established by Strata Corporation.
- Coordinate QC equipment utilization and maintain certification that promotes maximum efficiencies.
- Maximize profitability by supporting corporate sales goals and marketing initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with corporate QC/QA policies.
- Assist in customer problem resolution.
- Assist with plant inventory management.
- Maintain confidentiality with privileged information.
- Present favorable company image to customers and employees.
- Assist in coordinating and scheduling with customers to insure timely concrete delivery and maximize equipment utilization.
- Assist in training of employees in accordance with company policies.
- Coordinate labor with project schedules.
- Responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of the concrete batch plant and related equipment with respect to quality control performance.
- Assist in maintaining plant site and equipment with high expectations of appearance and cleanliness in accordance with company policy.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- This is a Van Eaton Ready Mix safety sensitive position.