Hearst Corporation owns roughly 360 businesses, including dozens of daily and weekly newspapers, hundreds of global consumer magazines, 30 broadcast and radio stations, and ownership in leading cable networks, including ESPN, A&T and Lifetime. The Company also owns stakes in internet, mobile and market services companies such as Complex, Awesomeness TV, Buzzfeed and Kobalt. The fastest growing part of Hearst includes significant holdings in health care, automotive and financial services information companies, such as Fitch Ratings. Hearst also holds significant commercial real estate interests as well as forestry and solar operations and cattle and farming operations on ranches. Hearst has more than 15,000 employees, over a dozen offices internationally and is a fortune 500 company by size on all metrics.
* Pursue payment of past due balances for designated portfolio of accounts.
* Identification and notification of disputes.
* Elevate issues resulting in non-payment to leadership teams.
* Ensure delinquencies for assigned portfolio do not exceed the established targets based on individual and team accountabilities.
* Establish final resolution dates for aged items.
* Be actively involved in team development, promoting organizational agility, innovation, and creativity.
* Support leadership with various audits, projects, and cost saving initiatives.
* Respond to and promptly follow through on client inquiries.
* Maintain accurate records and files in concise form to ensure follow up and availability of information.
* Accountable to administer all accounts professionally and in accordance with company policy.
* Bachelor's degree in business related area preferred, or Associate's degree and relevant experience
* Collections work experiennce
* Superior communication and multi-tasking skills.
* Ability to positively interact with multiple internal and external clients and customers.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced business environment with heavy customer/client contact.
* Superior time management skills and ability to adjust to changing demands.
* Ability to ask pertinent, probing questions to determine real reasons for non-payment.
* Confidence to take the appropriate action in a competent, timely manner.
* Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook.