**Project Manager - Patient Experience Analytics & Reporting (52561)**
+ Job Type:Full Time
+ FTE/Bi-Weekly Hours:1.0/80
+ Hours in Shift:8
+ Location:Palo Alto, CA
The Project Manager supports the Manager, Patient Experience Analysis & Reporting by managing the vendor relationship with the selected vendor(s) for Stanford Hospital & Clinic's (SHC's) patient satisfaction survey administration, analyzing patient experience data at a high-level organizational level as well as specific departmental level, identifying common themes and trends in the results, and monitoring department-level goals and objectives related to the patient experience scores.
· Facilitate and inform significant improvement decisions affecting the patient and employee experience, and teach SHC employees about the dimensions of the survey methodology, identification of key drivers affecting the survey results, and the framework for the reports
· Serve as primary liaison and point of contact between SHC and selected vendor for patient satisfaction surveys
· Manage vendor relationship for patient satisfaction survey administration
· Manage oversight of SHC IT needs to support the data extract submission to the selected vendor for the surveys, and warehousing of survey data as necessary
· Provide ad hoc reports on patient experience results as needed
· Prepare presentation reports that provide senior management and physician constituencies with information about trends in patient experience results and progress to-date on action plans addressing progress in enhancing the results.
· Analyze opportunities for departmental and high-level organizational enhancement of the patient experience.
· Serve as a primary resource for data reporting, data analysis, and data interpretation
· Identify opportunities from performance improvement exercises; recognize and use synergies from other projects to design creative solutions for technological and non-technological problems
· Research and analyze data from internal and external (benchmark) sources
· Train, coach, and mentor project owners; consistently transfer skills
Equal Opportunity Employer Stanford Health Care (SHC) strongly values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity and non-discrimination in all of its policies and practices, including the area of employment. Accordingly, SHC does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity and/or expression, religion, age, national or ethnic origin, political beliefs, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or disability, or the perception of any of the above. People of all genders, members of all racial and ethnic groups, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants with criminal convictions will be considered after an individualized assessment of the conviction and the job requirements.
National recognition in 10 specialties.
Watch our stories
"We have a culture of patient care first here, one that speaks to our mission and our values: to care, to educate, and to discover."
Brian L.Unit EducatorBSN, CMS RN
Did you know?
196Stanford Health Care uses 196 solar panels, powering 17% of the hospital's electricity.
17In 2015, we had 17 dogs in our Pet Assisted Wellness (PAWS) Program.
8We're proud to work with 8 All-time Stanford Medicine Nobel Laureates.
1,592Stanford Health Care exhibits more than 1,592 original art pieces.
Education: Bachelor's degree in business, health care, or industrial engineering or equivalent from an accredited college or university. Masters degree in business administration or health care related field is preferred.
Experience: Four (4) years of progressively responsible and "hands-on" operational experience in a service industry (healthcare, leisure, hospitality, banking, airline, etc.)
Licensure/Certification: None Required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Ability to communicate effectively at all organizational levels and in situations requiring instructing, persuading, negotiating, conflict resolution, consulting and advising as well as to prepare clear, comprehensive written and oral reports and materials
Knowledge of methods of data collection, manipulation, interpretation and presentation of information, as well as knowledge of rigorous statistical analytics, survey design, research methodology and metrics
Top-notch data analysis, presentation skills, problem solving, attention to detail and accuracy, operations, project management, interviewing, consulting, and team-facilitation expertise is assumed
Strong quantitative skills (advanced Excel, Access, statistical packages such as SPSS, SAS, and/or Minitab) as well as comfort with advanced features of Word and PowerPoint
Proficient in visualization programs (excel, Qlikview/sense, Tableau)
Demonstrate insatiable curiosity to enter unfamiliar areas of the organization, and learn about the processes used
Incumbents will possess high personal energy, the ability to energize team members, strong, positive interpersonal and leadership skills, and ability to work comfortably with staff who have various levels of education and expertise (physicians through high-school graduate) and understand their work patterns
Demonstrated success in independently planning and managing multiple projects and reevaluating priorities in a self-directed manner and meeting challenging deadlines, and be willing to work long and flexible hours during peak project times to get the job done
SHC does not discriminate on the basis of Ancestry, Age, Color, Disability, Genetic information, Gender, gender identity, or gender expression, Marital status, Medical condition, Military or veteran status, National origin, Race, Religion, Sex, and Sexual orientation.