EI&C Engineer EI&C Engineer - Skills Required - Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing, OSHA, Maintenance, Continuous Improvement
If you are a EI&C Engineer with experience, please read on!
Founded in the early 1900s, we are a leading player and one of the world's most research-intensive chemical companies. Our range of highly developed specialty products extends from silicones and polymeric binders and additives for a number of different industrial sectors, to bio-engineered pharmaceutical actives (biologics), and hyperpure silicon for semiconductor and solar applications.
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Assure proper and continuous availability of sampling streams throughout the plant
- Assure regulatory compliance of production units under OSHA PSM with special regard to Mechanical Integrity and MOC, where applicable
- Maximizes the availability and efficiency of production units at required capacity and quality
- Consult and support capital projects executed by project engineering
- Drive and support continuous improvement activities related to safety, quality and cost
- Develop and/or support development of specifications, standards and codes
- Compile and provide reports related to area of responsibility
- Cooperate with groups and individuals within the Engineering & Maintenance department, Operations and other service units with focus on achieving optimal results/solutions from a corporate/enterprise perspective
**What You Need for this Position**
2 years of professional engineering experience required.
You should know some of the following:
- Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing, Maintenance
- Continuous Improvement
**What's In It for You**
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to rex.redjai@CyberCoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.