Mac & Fulton Talent Partners is looking for an experienced Senior Office Administrator. The role is responsible for providing internal administrative, bookkeeping, and general support to multiple departments within a cannabis manufacturing business.
This is a great opportunity to get onboard with a leading SF Bay area cannabis company.
Location: Berkeley, CA
- Oversee accountancy duties with bookkeeping, monthly revenue, and cost reconciliation duties.
- Maintain organized records related to accounts payable and accounts receivable, and be able to set-up processes, if needed.
- Support internal teams and external inventory management vendor in the implementation of best practice in “seed to sale” inventory management, workflows, reporting, labeling and any related activity.
- Communicate with marketing and distribution partners as required.
- Assist management team to help identify areas that need administrative help; i.e. streamlining, training, process writing, etc.
- Facilitate the smooth operation of the business by ensuring administrative tasks and office inventory requirements are organized and completed on a timely basis.
- Communicate, organize and coordinate day-to-day internal operations in conjunction with management.
- Maintain positive relationships with relevant vendors, i.e. office supplies, print service, etc.
- Audit vendors (requests insurance, competitive rates).
- Ensure that all book-keeping and accounting needs are completed in an accurate and timely manner (monthly) with sign off from relevant managers.
- Keep all sales and inventory information up to date and accurate.
- 3 years of experience in an Office Admin role.
- 2 years of experience with bookkeeping in a small to medium-sized business.
- Proficiency with QuickBooks.
- Proficiency with METRC.
- BA in Business Administration or like field (preferred).
- Ability to exercise initiative, problem-solving, and decision-making.
- Ability to be flexible and organized in a fast-paced work environment.
- High level of organization, patience, and flexibility.
- Strong background in administration and office management.
- Strong knowledge in accounting and bookkeeping principles.