Principal Engineer Technical Project Management & Control
+ **Job ID:** 320569
+ **Country:** Brazil
+ **Location:** Rio De Janeiro
+ **Company:** Equinor Brasil Energia Lt
+ **Contact Name:** Nathalia Alves Rondelli
+ **Workplace:** Onshore
+ **Discipline:** Operation & Maintenance
+ **Education Preferred:** Bachelor or Master's degree
+ **Experience Preferred:** 7 - 10 Years
+ **Closing Date:** Nov 232019
We're Equinor, an international energy company with a proud history. Formerly Statoil, we are 20,000 committed colleagues developing oil, gas, wind and solar energy in more than 30 countries worldwide. We're the largest operator in Norway, among the world's largest offshore operators, and a growing force in renewables. Driven by our Nordic urge to explore beyond the horizon, and our dedication to safety, equality and sustainability, we're building a global business on our values and the energy needs of the future.
Development and production Brazil (DPB) is responsible for the company’s operations and business development in Brazil. DPBs ambition is to develop safe and sustainable value growth in Brazil, shaping the future of energy and bringing progress for society. Equinor has been present in Brazil since 2001 and is located with head office in Rio de Janeiro. The company has a diverse portfolio with activities at all stages including: - Exploration licenses (Campos, Espirito Santo and Santos basin), - Operated producing asset: Peregrino field (Campos Basin), that is our largest operated international offshore operation; - Partner operated licenses: Roncador field (Campos Basin) in partnership with Petrobras - Project Development: BM-C-33 (Campos Basin) and Carcará (Pre-salt development in Santos basin) - Renewable energy: Apodi solar project in partnership with Scatec Solar (which is under construction in the Ceará state)
• Participate in the development of estimation models, tools and best practices together with the estimation environment in DPN and PRD;
• Contribute to establish norms for new contract for M/M and ISS;
• Ensure that estimation requirements are met for modification assignments;
• Take an active role in OTE, ensuring a good balance between technical solution, project implementation strategy, project plan and cost estimate;
• Establish early phase estimates before DG0(Technical Lifetime Plan to ensure project are estimated and accounted for in the budget process);
• Perform quality control of DG1 / DG2 / DG3 estimates and establish cost control estimate when required;
• Perform quality control of technical input in accordance with TR 1244;
• Benchmark estimates from contractors and support project leaders when project shall be awarded;
• Participate in evaluation of estimates for change orders;
• Participate in evaluation of estimates for warranty cases;
• Must consider assisting the unit in areas other than estimation, e.g. planning;
• Responsible for performing Productivity Settlement.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Master;
• 7-10 years’ experience preferred;
• Field experience with the construction of an offshore unit or industrial plant;
• High level of English language knowledge spoken and written;
• Solid knowledge of planning and finance principles, and risk management is required. SAP, Safran and PIMS work experience is a plus;
Relevant experience may compensate for formal qualifications.
Ability to live by «I am safety» expectations
Not just a job: a career. We encourage you to take advantage of the many opportunities our global company offers, and empower you to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies, exchange ideas and learn from others.
Rewards. We offer a range of reward programmes within one Equinor framework adapted to the local market. This includes competitive salary, variable pay schemes and a share savings plan.
Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees’ health and well-being are a priority and we appreciate that our employees have commitments outside of work. Whether for family or individual needs, flexibility is important to us all. We recognise that in order for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable. We offer opportunities for flexible working.
An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger and an inclusive culture is a vital part of our working environment. Diversity for us embraces experience, competence, age, gender, education, cultural background, religion, sexual orientation, disabilities, and more – everything that helps shape our thoughts and perspectives. True inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.
Make sure that we are able to give your application consideration: Please attach a copy of your CV in English. Applications submitted without such attachment will unfortunately not be evaluated.
Our values are to be courageous, open, collaborative and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Equinor. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team. Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law and increase security.