Principal Engineer Maintenance
+ **Job ID:** 320936
+ **Country:** Brazil
+ **Location:** Rio De Janeiro
+ **Company:** Equinor Brasil Energia Lt
+ **Contact Name:** Nathalia Alves Rondelli
+ **Workplace:** Onshore
+ **Discipline:** Operation & Maintenance
+ **Education Preferred:** Bachelor or Master's degree
+ **Experience Preferred:** 5 - 7 Years
+ **Closing Date:** Nov 232019
We're Equinor, an international energy company with a proud history. Formerly Statoil, we are 20,000 committed colleagues developing oil, gas, wind and solar energy in more than 30 countries worldwide. We're the largest operator in Norway, among the world's largest offshore operators, and a growing force in renewables. Driven by our Nordic urge to explore beyond the horizon, and our dedication to safety, equality and sustainability, we're building a global business on our values and the energy needs of the future.
Development and production Brazil (DPB) is responsible for the company’s operations and business development in Brazil. DPBs ambition is to develop safe and sustainable value growth in Brazil, shaping the future of energy and bringing progress for society. Equinor has been present in Brazil since 2001 and is located with head office in Rio de Janeiro. The company has a diverse portfolio with activities at all stages including: - Exploration licenses (Campos, Espirito Santo and Santos basin), - Operated producing asset: Peregrino field (Campos Basin), that is our largest operated international offshore operation; - Partner operated licenses: Roncador field (Campos Basin) in partnership with Petrobras - Project Development: BM-C-33 (Campos Basin) and Carcará (Pre-salt development in Santos basin) - Renewable energy: Apodi solar project in partnership with Scatec Solar (which is under construction in the Ceará state)
• Reporting directly to the Center of Competence Leader, the successful candidate will provide maintenance management and SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) and support multifield operations;
• Ensure that efficient maintenance engineering and maintenance execution is implemented and carried out for operated facilities in accordance with relevant Equinor governance, industry standards and applicable regulatory requirements. Contribute to Equinor’s development within Condition based and Predictive maintenance regimes;
• Day to day collaboration and SAP PM, timely resolution of problems, addressing collective and individual competency gaps, and initiating and implementing process improvements and system enhancements;
• Stakeholder management and collaborative efforts with groups affected by or impacting maintenance management (e.g. SSU, Regulatory, Finance & Control, Facility Engineering, Document Control, Material Management, Commissioning and Production group) and ensure proactive resolution of SAP/business integration issues;
• Manage data and technical objects affecting maintenance engineering and maintenance management;
• Suggest and implement new SAP functionalities or processes when needed and approved;
• Responsible for training requirements in relation to maintenance management, SAP PM;
• Act as a SAP expert on the Plant Maintenance (PM) module covering functional locations, equipment, activate tags, de-activate tags, consequence classifications, criticality assessments, probability of failures, Safety Critical Elements failures, Bill of Materials (BOM's), notifications, work orders, capacity planning, maintenance plans, maintenance schedules and strategies;
• Manage relevant data and processes in Kamfer;
• Manage applicable maintenance concepts and implement changes as needed;
• Establish reporting formats and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) for tracking asset group's maintenance execution performance;
• Actively seek lessons learned from maintenance failure history and incidents and implement this into maintenance strategies and plans;
• Lead and participate in improvement activities.
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering (with Maintenance background.);
• Minimum of 5 years SAP PM;
• Experience working with criticality assessments;
• Experience working with Life Cycle Information (LCI) systems and document control systems with integrations to SAP PM;
• Experience within field/plant operations is preferred;
• Demonstrated aptitude in learning applicable business processes and training staff;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 collaboration tools;
• Relevant experience may compensate for formal qualifications;
• 5-7 years of relevant experience preferred.
Relevant experience may compensate for formal qualifications.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to contribute to a team oriented environment;
• Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take initiative without direct supervision or instruction;
• Ability to handle responsibility and high work loads;
• High focus on HSE, ethics and Equinor values (Open, Caring, Collaborative, and Courageous);
• Cost focused;
• Pro-active, Open and Flexible mindset;
• Ability to live by our safety and security expectations;
• Able to work on multiple tasks at one time. Must have good time management skills;
• Must have a mindset of taking on tasks outside their normal job description. Understanding our team is a small group and, occasionally, are required to work on assignments that aren't normally performed by them;
Ability to live by «I am safety» expectations
Not just a job: a career. We encourage you to take advantage of the many opportunities our global company offers, and empower you to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies, exchange ideas and learn from others.
Rewards. We offer a range of reward programmes within one Equinor framework adapted to the local market. This includes competitive salary, variable pay schemes and a share savings plan.
Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees’ health and well-being are a priority and we appreciate that our employees have commitments outside of work. Whether for family or individual needs, flexibility is important to us all. We recognise that in order for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable. We offer opportunities for flexible working.
An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger and an inclusive culture is a vital part of our working environment. Diversity for us embraces experience, competence, age, gender, education, cultural background, religion, sexual orientation, disabilities, and more – everything that helps shape our thoughts and perspectives. True inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.
Make sure that we are able to give your application consideration: Please attach a copy of your CV in English. Applications submitted without such attachment will unfortunately not be evaluated.
Our values are to be courageous, open, collaborative and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Equinor. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team. Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law and increase security.