Come Build Your Career Under OUR Roof
Looking to build upon your learning and apply your education through an exciting summer opportunity with a $3 billion leader in the building materials industry? Then GAF's Summer Internship Program is for you!
GAF products have been designed and made for more than 125 years by talent and innovation emanating from the minds of its employees. All of us are champions of our values, some of which include innovation, safety, quality, and integrity, and we work for a company that rewards us for it. That's why we've grown into North America's leading roofing manufacturer! Come build your future as we build the American dream- one roof at a time.
GAF is looking for three interns in our Commercial Solar Program to assist in our Structured Finance department. The ideal candidate will be pursuing a degree in Finance or a related field. The Commercial Solar Program Intern will develop and analyze project spreadsheets and databases, collaborate on due diligence and documentation, assist in the preparation of monthly program reporting, and support general business functions. This includes researching, documenting, and analyzing project details throughout the Roof + Solar deal life cycle.
* Collaborate with the team in conducting research, analysis, and documentation of multiple ongoing commercial roof + solar projects
* Perform high-level research of potential clients and assist in the preparation of business presentations
* Assist in the updating of content on monthly reports, spreadsheets
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Problem solving, project management, and communication skills are all necessary as is the ability to operate in a team
* Proficiency in G-Suite and Microsoft Office applications
* Highly motivated and a self-starter
* The successful candidate must be actively pursuing a degree from an accredited institution, with minimum overall GPA of 3.0
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States, without visa sponsorship.
All GAF internship roles are paid at an hourly rate, however, there are no benefits associated with these positions. Candidates are expected to work 37.5 hours per week over the summer period. We are targeting currently enrolled college students who will be staying in the NJ/NY metro area for the duration of the internship and be able to commute to our World Headquarters in Parsippany, NJ. Housing, transportation, F-1 and HB-1 visa sponsorship will not be provided in association with these positions.
We believe our employees are our greatest resource. We offer competitive salary, benefits, 401k, and vacation packages for all full time permanent positions. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and GAF, SGI, and Siplast are proud to be affirmative action employers. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. If applying for positions in the U.S., must be eligible to work in the U.S. without need for employer sponsored visa (work permit).