Analyst Administrative Services
+ **Job ID:** 325838
+ **Country:** Brazil
+ **Location:** Rio De Janeiro
+ **Company:** Equinor Brasil Energia Lt
+ **Contact Name:** Nathalia Alves Rondelli
+ **Workplace:** Onshore
+ **Discipline:** Administration
+ **Education Preferred:** Bachelor's Degree
+ **Experience Preferred:** 5 - 7 Years
+ **Closing Date:** Dec 142019
We're Equinor, an international energy company with a proud history. Formerly Statoil, we are 20,000 committed colleagues developing oil, gas, wind and solar energy in more than 30 countries worldwide. We're the largest operator in Norway, among the world's largest offshore operators, and a growing force in renewables. Driven by our Nordic urge to explore beyond the horizon, and our dedication to safety, equality and sustainability, we're building a global business on our values and the energy needs of the future.
Development and production Brazil (DPB) is responsible for the company’s operations and business development in Brazil. DPBs ambition is to develop safe and sustainable value growth in Brazil, shaping the future of energy and bringing progress for society. Equinor has been present in Brazil since 2001 and is located with head office in Rio de Janeiro. The company has a diverse portfolio with activities at all stages including: - Exploration licenses (Campos, Espirito Santo and Santos basin), - Operated producing asset: Peregrino field (Campos Basin), that is our largest operated international offshore operation; - Partner operated licenses: Roncador field (Campos Basin) in partnership with Petrobras - Project Development: BM-C-33 (Campos Basin) and Carcará (Pre-salt development in Santos basin) - Renewable energy: Apodi solar project in partnership with Scatec Solar (which is under construction in the Ceará state)
Local Business Services (LBS) is a local shared services organisation that works in close collaboration with Global Business Services (GBS) and all Business Areas (BAs) present in Brazil. LBS is responsible for Human Resources (HR), Finance and Control (FC), Information Technology (IT), Facilities Management (FM) and Assistant Pool (AP). We collaborate across to provide the right services and support for around 600 employees in Brazil, enabling efficient work days.
We are an inclusive team that embraces diversity and new perspectives, so this position is for all including people with disability.
Your current line manager will be notified about your application to the position.
We are looking for a senior consultant for travel and administrative shared services. The consultant will join the assistant pool (AP) and report to the LBS AP leader.
• Be the main focal point for travel management discipline within Equinor Brazil;
• Work closely with the global company representatives for Equinor travel related agreements (travel booking services, airline, hotel and rental cars program) to ensure the global agreements are aligned with local needs;
• Be accountable for travel’s vendors management and liaison with Procurement;
• Be responsible for travel data collection and analysis, communications at Yammer pages, manage request at S@E;
• Challenge business areas/units on travel policy and travel cost compliance;
• SAP user for requisition to payment process;
• Follow up travel/administrative processes always seeking for improvements and optimal service deliveries resulting in high customer satisfaction;
• Lead internal tasks as part of the total team delivery strategies.
• 5 years of experience as administrative consultant, preferable at Oil&Gas industry;
• Previous experience with travel management and/or shared services is a plus;
• Previous experience with procurement processes and vendor management is a plus;
• Very good knowledge in MS Office 365 package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Skype, Share Point, Outlook,etc);
• Bachelor degree: Executive Secretariat, Business Administration, Tourism, etc;
• Excellent English and Portuguese communication skills, both oral and written.
Relevant experience may compensate for formal qualifications.
• First class organizational and time management skills;
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively;
• High focus on accuracy and attention to detail;
• Collaborative (work together as one team), proactive and service-oriented;
• Ability to live by Equinor values and safety/security expectations (understand and manage risks);
• Tact and discretion for dealing with confidential information;
• Cost control mindset;
• Excellent interpersonal relationship skills (great ability to earn the trust of internal and external stakeholders);
• Ability to work independly with minimum guidance;
• Act with ethical and integrity;
• Contribute to a positive working environment.
Ability to live by «I am safety» expectations
Not just a job: a career. We encourage you to take advantage of the many opportunities our global company offers, and empower you to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies, exchange ideas and learn from others.
Rewards. We offer a range of reward programmes within one Equinor framework adapted to the local market. This includes competitive salary, variable pay schemes and a share savings plan.
Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees’ health and well- being are a priority and we appreciate that our employees have commitments outside of work. Whether for family or individual needs, flexibility is important to us all. We recognise that in order for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable. We offer opportunities for flexible working.
An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger and an inclusive culture is a vital part of our working environment. Diversity for us embraces experience, competence, age, gender, education, cultural background, religion, sexual orientation, disabilities, and more – everything that helps shape our thoughts and perspectives. True inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.
Make sure that we are able to give your application consideration: Please attach a copy of your CV in English. Applications submitted without such attachment will unfortunately not be evaluated.
Our values are to be courageous, open, collaborative and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Equinor. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team. Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law and increase security.