Application Engineer - Commercial Solar Application Engineer - Commercial Solar - Skills Required - Commercial Solar, Engineering, PVSyst, CAD, Price Modeling, Solar/Photovoltaic, NABCEP, PV Bid, Code Compliance
If you are a talented Application Engineer with 5+ years of professional experience in commercial solar design, review, and cost estimation, please read on!
Based in Lowell, MA we are a large cutting edge national solar company with a dense pipeline of 5MW+ solar farm projects including energy storage! Specializing in commercial, industrial, and government solar design, review, energy auditing, and more, we set ourselves apart with our dedication and exceptional customer service!
We are looking to add a highly motivated and experienced Design/Application Engineer to our team. A great fit has experience leading design and development of commercial or utility solar projects and has a comprehensive understanding of NEC guidelines for photovoltaic design and construction PLUS cost estimating for price modeling.
If you are interested in joining an expanding close knit company that provides full service solar construction solutions in the heart of Lowell, MA and definitely cares about its employees, then apply immediately.
**Top Reasons to Work with Us**
1. We're Booming! Leading in commercial projects throughout the nation!
2. Get to work on large scale energy projects!
3. Awesome Team to Learn and Grow with!
**What You Will Be Doing**
- PV design and review for commercial, industrial, and government projects ranging from 25kW to 5MW+ (Ground Mounts and Solar Farms)
- Work with Civil/Structural/Electrical engineers on design.
- Manage overall project on the technical side including team of junior design engineers.
**What You Need for this Position**
More than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Electrical, Mechanical, or Civil Engineering or Relevant Field
- In depth knowledge and ability to create pricing models for clients
- Commercial / Utility Photovoltaic (PV) Design and Development
- Technical Project Management on the Engineering side
- PV Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and Federal, State, and Local Design Requirements
- AutoCAD 2014 or later, PVSYST, PV Bid, HelioScope, Helios 3D, MS Project and MS Excel
Nice to have:
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) or Registered Architect (R.A.) License- PV Design
- Experience managing teams
**What's In It for You**
- Competitive $70K-$100K base salary depending on experience + BONUSES!
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) + matching!
- Continuing Education
- Great office environment!
So, if you are a Application Engineer - Commercial Solar with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Application Engineer - Commercial Solar*