Commercial Solar Project Manager Commercial Solar Project Manager - Skills Required - PMP, NABCEP, Construction Management or Electrical Installation
If you are a Commercial Solar Project Manager with experience, please read on!
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Assist and support Business Development Department with the following:
- Perform site visit and constructability approach
- Develop project budget and estimates
- Develop proposal scope of work, milestone schedule, and overall project approach
- Assist and support Business Development team with proposal and presentation preparations
- Manage preconstruction and design development phase
- Using the Critical Path Method, develop and manage project schedule from start milestone to finish milestone to ensure timely completion of all projects
- Manage all project financials
- Manage and develop overall project safety and Crisis Management Plan
- Manage Subcontractors and Vendors relationships
- Manage overall customer relationships
- Provide and manage overall project document controls
- Manage and complete all post construction requirements
- May supervise lower level staff
**What You Need for this Position**
- High school diploma and Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline.
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction practices and skills.
- Five (5) to Seven (7) years of experience in construction management and/or electrical installation.
- Strong background in electrical services is preferred.
- PMP and or NABCEP candidates preferred. If not possessed at time of hiring, NABCEP certifications must be obtained within 2 years of employment.
- First Aid, CPR and OHSA 10 certifications preferred. If not possessed at time of hiring, certifications must be obtained within 1 year of employment.
- Strong organizational and communication skills required.
- Analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Problem solving and researching skills.
- Time management and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, MS Project, and Sharepoint are preferred.
- Conducts work in both a field-type environment or in a professional office setting with local travel to jobsites to conduct inspections.
- Physical working conditions may involve the following:
- Lifting up to 75 pounds.
- Extended periods of being on an active construction site which may include, climbing ladders, standing or walking on uneven ground, and being exposed to
- Extended periods of sitting, walking, standing, reaching, and/or bending.
- Extended periods of reading fine print on a computer or in paper-based format.
- Potential Hazards
- Trips, slips and/or falls while on customer property.
- Chemical abrasives used in office and kitchen cleaning.
- Lifting items up to 75 pounds in weight.
- Other hazardous conditions on customer premises, not otherwise defined here.
So, if you are a Commercial Solar Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Commercial Solar Project Manager*