The CEEW internship is a minimum 6-month, part to full-time paid internship. The internship requires an energetic, detail-oriented person who can contribute to tasks related to program development/new business.
- Conduct market analysis to identify new and diverse opportunities for Winrock’s CEEW team to pursue.
- Support proposal development through the proactive preparation of a series of capabilities statements.
- Supporting proposal teams with live bids. This will include research, document management, and meeting organization.
- Tailoring CVs, supporting recruitment/staffing processes, and other roles.
- Assist with database updates and intel-gathering on prospective opportunities.
- Other new business research/operational assistance, as needed and available.
QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND:
Candidates should be a graduate- or upperclassmen undergraduate-level students in a field relevant to international development. Candidates with an obvious focus on areas relevant to CEEW’s work (forestry, ecology, energy, water, environment policy) are preferred.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- International experience preferred.
- Exceptional writing and other communications skills required.
- Experience writing or contributing to grant applications/proposals preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, ability to think critically and work independently are a must.
- Commitment to pursuing a career in international development strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint) strongly desired.
Applicants must not require employer sponsorship.