Solar Project Developer (Remote) Solar Project Developer (Remote) - Skills Required - Solar Gardens Development, Project Development, Greenfield, Brownfield, Distributed Generation, Land Acquisition, Site Control, Interconnection, Power Purchase Agreements, Commercial Negotiations
Growing Commercial Solar company is seeking a qualified Project Developer in the North-East for a remote opportunity. This candidate will strive to hit annual sales targets, work with landowners to prospect and contract greenfield and brownfield suitable sites. The Project Developer will play a key part in leading the deal structure and commercial negotiations with developers. If you have Commercial Solar Field/Garden development experience please apply today.
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Originate and manage large DG and utility-scale solar project development.
- Prospect and contract greenfield and brownfield suitable sites.
- Properly assess economic viability, also by understanding and using the financial model.
- Deal structuring and commercial negotiations with developers.
- Coordinate the tasks and inputs of the supporting functions such as Legal, Engineering, and Finance.
- Manage all required internal approval processes.
- Providing Management Information.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as needed.
**What You Need for this Position**
More Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Solar Gardens Development
- Project Development
- Distributed Generation
- Land Acquisition
- Site Control
- Power Purchase Agreements
- Commercial Negotiations
**What's In It for You**
- Experience negotiating and closing commercial transactions with landlords, developers, utilities, AHJs, regulatory agencies, and offtakers.
- Solar industry knowledge, specific regional regulations and market mechanisms.
- BS degree required, MBA or Masters in engineering preferred.
NICE to have:
- Experience developing Community Solar Gardens is a plus.
- Experience in engineering and/or project finance is a plus.
So, if you are a Solar Project Developer (Remote) with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Solar Project Developer*