Solar Energy Consultant - SunPower (a part of the AEC Group of companies)
In this role, you will be the face of AEC Solar, a Dealer of SunPower and other high quality systems. You will be educating clients to save money as a part of the clean energy movement. We represent SunPower, part of a National Company, but locally owned and operated. We are stable, and have been a community neighbor since 1991.
As our team member, you are the first person our customers meet along their journey of purchasing a Solar clean energy solution. If you are willing to work hard, want to make good money, and make the world a better place - then this position is an ideal fit.
We train you with Nationally Certified programs to offer our customers a solution to rising energy costs. We offer several financing methods, and other payment methods to save money, and control the customers energy costs. We educate you how to illustrate the intelligent decision of going Solar, and saving money, with a top tier National Company, owned locally. Decisions get made with you, and with the customer - locally. Opportunities are great because of our community involvement, coupled with our vast resources.
This position is not simply a 9-to-5 desk job, it offers you flexibility in your time, with the opportunity to earn money (no cap) and help clients save money. As a Solar Energy Consultant at AEC Solar / Sunpower, you will be responsible for both following up on Company generated leads, and generating your own leads. These come from multiple sources, including consumer shows, referrals, web marketing, direct sales channels, and affinity channel sales methods. You will be working directly with homeowners to lower their monthly utility by going green with Solar.
Locally owned, controlled, and guided.
This is a full-time position at AEC Solar / Sunpower that has a rich commission program linked to performance, and includes benefits.
AEC Solar / Sunpower is one of top-rated Consumer Brands and top-rated Solar providers.
The Solar Sales Advisor Assistant work with Advisors, and operations staff, to assist in guiding consumers in their choice for saving money and becoming independent.
The best Warranty in the business.
The longest tenured, most consistent, most stable, Solar/Energy company in the area, delivering the longest tenured, longest lasting, proven, stable product.
Do you want to change the world? We do, too.
We are proud of what we do, and our ratings illustrate we do it the best; AEC and Sunpower consistently rank at top of class for consumer reviews, warranty, and testing by independent labs. If you want stability and organic growth, with your personal opportunity to grow a career and make a difference in your community, on the planet - this is for you.
The energy market is roughly $4 trillion globally, and solar penetration is less than 1%. But just one hour of sunlight, if harnessed, could power the entire world for a year. We have the opportunity to completely change the way energy is produced, distributed and consumed on a global scale, and we’re looking for talented, committed people to help us drive our growth and achieve our goals.
AEC is the local leader in providing long term, consistent solutions in the energy efficiency and the solar industries.
SunPower is a global solar energy solutions company with a rich heritage of pioneering the best energy technologies in the world. Our solutions are unrivaled in terms of long-term reliability, efficiency and guaranteed performance, and our company is unmatched in terms of global reach and scale. Through design, manufacturing, installation and ongoing maintenance and monitoring, SunPower provides its proprietary, world-record efficient solar technology to residential, commercial and utility customers worldwide.
· Discussing our solutions and 25++ year history with our potential clients.
· Drive production of opportunities to meet local sales teams goals and objectives
· Develop qualified referrals and sales opportunities
· Generate your own leads by initiating conversations and closing home owner contracts to save money while using clean, “free” solar energy
- Additional duties as required to grow, learn, and be successful
· 2 year college degree preferred
· Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office suite- proficient with email and CRM systems
· Prefer prior sales experience.
· General understanding of the sales process and experience achieving and exceeding sales quota goals
· A positive, friendly personality and professional demeanor
· Flexibility to work within non-standard business hours
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
· Excellent customer service skills required
· Frequent local travel
· Frequent walking/standing for 6-8 hours per day
· Ability to work with daily exposure to outside environment including inclement weather
· Punctual, regular and consistent attendance
· A reliable form of personal transportation
· Must be able to work independently, with minimal supervision
· Team player with a big picture attitude!
· High energy, strong drive to win!
· Highly persuasive
· Self-disciplined and honest. Driven and wants to WIN
· Interested in long-term career opportunities because we promote from within
· Able to successfully pass a pre-employment background screen
Benefits for Full-Time Positions:
· Competitive compensation, many positions have opportunity for performance incentives.
· Paid training with the one of the nation’s leaders in solar power
· Benefits package available including health, vision, dental insurance
· Attractive vacation, sick and holiday pay
· Life insurance offered and provided
· 401(k) savings plan
· Employee referral program
· Career path opportunities for top performers
· Rapid growth and opportunity with a locally owned, Nationally backed company.
· Company Auto or Auto benefits available determined by performance
See more on both the AEC Group of Companies and the AEC Solar Energy group, and apply for team positions here;
Be part of a FUN, WINNING, PROUD, COMPETITIVE, FAMILY ORIENTED and DRIVEN TEAM!