M&F Talent has a client in hydroponics products / nutrients that is looking to expand their footprint in the Midwestern United States. The ideal candidate has at least 2 years’ experience calling on Hydroponic stores. The Territory Manager will drive sales for nutrient-based products in the Midwest market by promoting product sales through retail channels (Hydro stores), establishing and maintaining relationships with commercial cannabis cultivators, and by working with distributor partners to facilitate orders.
The Territory Manager will be responsible for executing a sales and marketing plan, which will include travel for in-person visits, as well as representing our client at cannabis / hydro industry events. Candidate will provide outstanding customer service to retailers and growers, as well as represent our client in a professional manner. Social media presence is a must.
Location: Midwestern United States
- Provide outstanding customer service to hydroponic retailers, distributors and end-users
- Overnight travel to attend industry events, build relationships at store level and expand brand awareness
- Introduce and demonstrate new products
- Conduct training sessions with store staff members
- Build and maintain creative and strategic merchandising displays at store level
- Generate social media content through industry events and customer interaction
- Complete all reporting in a timely basis
- Provide weekly call reports, recapping your activities and successes for the week along with competitive market conditions and customer feedback
- Maintain solid customer relationships by promptly addressing questions and concerns
- Work effectively and relate well with others exhibiting a professional manner while striving to maintain constructive working relationships
- Knowledge of hydroponic, indoor and traditional/mainstream growing systems, gardening practices and methods
- Strong customer service skills, communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated team player and effective leadership skills
- Valid driver's License
- Self-starters a must!
- Should have built-in contacts in the hydroponics and commercial Cannabis cultivation industry
- Understand how to make sales via distributors, direct to store, and or direct to farms
- Be willing to travel in territory, and to trade shows and other events, as needed.
- Be willing to take direction, and report progress back to the main office, if/ when needed
- Be organized with calendar and notes for CRM platform (Highrise base camp)