This role will be responsible for the commercial management of service projects and contracts in Australia, New Zealand, and New Caledonia, while ensuring that the business is effectively executed within the relevant guidelines and methodologies.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring compliance with the Company's guidelines for all commercial aspects.
- Providing continuous evaluation of risk and opportunities on the assigned projects.
- Managing and controlling of revenue (both POC and CCM methods), gross margin, foreign exchange cash flow and other project relevant KPI's.
- Understanding the impact of planned costs and revenues on POC revenue, WIP and UIC.
- Assisting with Contract Management including compliance with the terms of delivery and payment, laws and directives, timely invoicing and collection of receivables.
- Managing relevant project guarantees and insurances.
- Providing input for tenders and quotations to ensure economic correctness in terms of labour estimates and cost calculations.
- Providing input into forecast and budget process.
- Working as part of the Commercial Project team always acting according to the Company's Business Conduct Guidelines and establishing a culture of trust and integrity.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Passion for renewable energy
- Knowledge on SAP
- Successfully completed a university degree or an equivalent education degree in business management and/or finance
- Extensive experience in similar roles
The successful candidate will have strong analytical skills combined excellent communication skills. You will also need to possess strong stakeholder management skills and ability to communicate across all organizational levels.
Please submit your application in Word format.
Applications Close: COB Monday, 17 February 2020.