- Recent polling suggest that 80%+ Australians believe that something should be done now to address climate change concerns
- The Development & Wind recruit roles responsible for new renewable energy power generation projects around Australia.
Phillip Riley wishes to speak with passionate individuals who are interested in helping reduce carbon emission, by focusing on servicing customers in the Development & Wind portfolio.
As Recruitment Leader/Practice Leader you will have responsibility for:
- Strategic business planning for a niche part of the Renewable Energy industry including SWOT, Market & Financial planning
- Leading, motivating a 360 team to develop their markets, secure retained/exclusive assignments, support & encourage them in delivering assignments and to develop the team into becoming recruitment SMEs and/or leaders of the future
- Business Development across the entire portfolio with the focus on larger programs (projects or retained), key accounts and attending conferences nationally and to become a Renewables SME, achieving financial & client objectives.
To achieve this, you will be supported by the MD and other Practice Leaders to grow the Development & Wind portfolio. In return, you will be given the autonomy and responsibility of setting/executing the D&W strategy, hire and manage a team and be eligible for several Incentive Programs to recognise and reward individual and team performance.
We wish to speak with motivated people with the following skills/experience:
- A passion about the need to transform our energy mix, to move towards a low carbon economy and the role that Renewable Energy can play in that transition;
- Several years of experience leading recruitment and/oor sales team, ensuring key objectives and client satisfaction outcomes are met and exceeded;
- Professional, personable and credible with a broad range of stakeholders and confidence presenting to senior executives; and
- A team player who enjoys working collaboratively with peers.
In return, we offer
- the opportunity to join an international business and to work within a purpose driven business and team
- a mature approach to work/life balance (the owner has a family)
- a focus on outcomes without an over reliance on KPI management
- a market competitive guaranteed remuneration and top incentive programs
- tools of the trade including access to the latest recruitment technologies to set you up for success.