Sound experience in the renewables industry (preferably batteries) in B to C retail sales together with experience in fulfilment and delivering a positive customer experience. A member of an executive team or as owner of a business operating in the renewables industry (preferably batteries)
- Actively lead, drive and achieve sales and fulfilment of solar batteries to private households
- Develop the company's brand
- Establish and communicate clear expectations for all of these functions to support them in delivering on the business’ objectives.
- Support and maintain a positive and ethical work climate that is conducive to attracting, motivating and retaining top-quality employees at all levels.
- Support strategic business development as required by the Executive Chair.
- Work with the CFO to ensure good integration with the business’ financial systems.
- Provide effective leadership to ensure collaboration and alignment of the teams focus on key deliverables, strategy implementation and meeting goals:
- Marketing and Communications
- Customer Operations
- Customer Experience
- Product Development and Technology
- Business administration
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Commercial Acumen; Track record of meeting challenging sales targets
- Experience of B to C sales of renewables – solar systems, preferably including batteries
- Customer insight; energetic ability to manage sales and marketing in response to new information
- Demonstrated end-to-end project management skills - including effective use of limited resources
- Good oral and written communication skills; ability to build performance reporting to picture the evolving market
- Good computer and data management skills; working knowledge of small-company business governance and accounting
- Strong sympathetic manager of people; encourage initiative; lead to achieve agreed results
- Effective personal relationships with company leaders, team members, customers and suppliers and providers
- Familiarity with solar technology; ability to provide credible leadership to implement solutions to technical and logistics issues