Tilt Renewables embodies innovation and challenging the status quo within the Renewable Energy market and encourages its team to look beyond today and towards a sustainable future. Starting in 2016 Tilt Renewables strives to maintain the attributes of a start up – entrepreneurial, innovative, agile and embracing of current technology changes.
Tilt Renewables is dual listed on both the ASX and New Zealand Stock Exchange, has a broad and expanding portfolio of developments and operating assets and boasts a high performing and passionate team that strive for new thinking and approaches whilst having fun along the way.
The position of Health & Safety Manager has recently been created to give this function the visibility and direction it demands as a core strategic initiative of the business. You will report to the CEO and will be tasked with driving a strong culture of H&S across the entire business, aligning H&S standards with contractors systems, ongoing improvement of H&S management plans and proactively providing recommendations for strategies to the Executive team and Board.
You will set your sights at industry best practice in the functional areas of Health & Safety through improved processes, reporting and tangible H&S outcomes on construction and operational projects as well as working closely with the People & Culture team around Corporate Wellness initiatives internally.
This is a hands- on role that requires the successful candidate to be self-directed and self-motivated.
- Genuine passion for Health & Safety and excited about continuous improvement and striving for best practice in these areas
- Proven leadership role within a Health & Safety role that has resulted in improved changes in the health & safety culture of an organisation
- History of presenting to executive teams or boards – both well-articulated reports and presentations to update on key initiatives and role objectives
- Extensive experience working for a company focused on large Construction and / or Operation projects in Infrastructure, Heavy Industry or Power Generation
- Demonstrated ability to maintain close supervision of all facets of the operation and projects and ability to influence key stakeholders resulting in positive outcomes.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field including Occupational Health & Safety, or Applied Science;