The Business Development Analyst will support the origination of new solar and energy storage opportunities. You will directly assist the Business Development and Origination team in driving the growth portfolios and project pipelines. Working alongside an experienced team, you will skillfully influence the decision-makers of future clients.
- Support Business Development and Origination during utility analysis, contract negotiations and RFP responses.
- Collaborate with Business Development to produce compelling project proposals, using qualitative and quantitative capabilities.
- Interface closely with Development, Engineering, Legal and Management to help guide projects forward quickly and efficiently.
- Develop and manage RFP pipeline while assisting with precontract qualification, site identification and deadline management.
- Desire to work in the renewable energy field
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written English
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage diverse relationships and multiple, complex projects simultaneously
Remember to say that you found this job opportunity on GreenJobs.com.