The Development Operations Associate will work alongside the CEO to manage contractors, budgets, schedules, and day to day operations to keep projects on track by aligning the sales and project development operations. Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills are key to success in this position.
- Support national development activities
- Manage the contracting process with external consultants performing development and construction services
- Assist in general operational activities and act as command control for the development team
- Compile project status reporting for company meetings and
presentations to partners
- Refine development budgets for each state, including weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting as needed
- Masters degree from an accredited university (or relevant experience)
- 3+ years of experience with program management and/or operations
- The desire to learn, and grow under the supervision of a well respected Renewable Energy professional
Remember to say that you found this job opportunity on GreenJobs.com.