Supports the seamless installation and maintenance of EV infrastructure projects. The main responsibilities include installation, commissioning, troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, corrective maintenance, and upgrades at various EV sites.
95% - Field Service Duties
- Perform installation of EV charging units and smart chips in the field
- Commission Load Management systems and validate performance
- Perform preventative maintenance, corrective maintenance, commissioning, and updates on EV charging units of various makes and models
- Perform component level diagnostics, utilizing laptop, phase meters, and other tools, to diagnose failed units and determine required repairs.
- Turn troubleshooting efforts into customer reports and lessons learned
- Manage warranty issues
- Conduct training for other technician and/or subcontractors
5% - Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 1 year experience as a field technician on power electrical equipment or related experience.
• Strong analytical problem-solving skills
• Hands on experience with hardware, tools, instruments and methodological analysis
• Strong computer skills – MS Office product especially Excel and Word
• Strong electrical/electronic background relevant to EV equipment
• Experienced in measuring voltage, current, frequency, insolation, phase rotation.
• Ability to gather data accurately and compile and prepare professional reports on field activities
• Regular local travel with 50% or more remote travel possible.
• Work will be performed outdoors in various weather conditions and in test labs
• Ability to lift 50 pounds, climb a ladder, and to work in harsh environments.
• Operation of service vehicles in public areas.
• Routine operation of a computer.
Remember to say that you found this job opportunity on GreenJobs.com.