The Dishwasher/Prep Cook is responsible for providing assistance to the Food Service Director and cooking team in food preparation and other kitchen duties to provide quality and healthy meals for our school and summer campers and staff.
The position will primarily consist of washing pots and pans while operating our dish machine to ensure the cleaning of all dining service items. Additionally, this position will help maintain the cleanliness of the dining hall, stocking of service items, and any prep tasks assigned by the Food Service Director.
• Ability to work well with others and take direction.
• At least one year’s prior experience in food services preferred.
• Must be in excellent physical and mental health.
• Good character, integrity, flexibility, and adaptability.
• Provides support to Cooks and food entire food service team.
• Successfully complete daily routine tasks in a timely manner.
• Quick learner with can do attitude.