ECT is seeking a senior air quality professional that will collaborate with our Air Quality Service Line Director to develop and implement a business strategy that will foster growth in our air permitting program. Great opportunity for a motivated professional interested in their individual and their team’s growth potential while working in an “employee-owned” environment bringing practical solutions to our client’s complex challenges.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Assume a lead position in the refinement and implementation of ECT’s strategy and business growth plan to expand and diversify its air quality practice.
2. Assemble, mentor and empower project team members.
3. Provide oversight and guidance to technical staff in the planning and execution of air quality projects and ensure a system of quality assurance and control for deliverables prior to client and agency submittal.
4. Identify and develop new opportunities, prepare effective technical proposals, and take an active leadership role in developing air permitting related business with new and existing clients.
5. Develop and expand client relationships that generate repeat business.
6. Oversee air permitting related projects throughout their duration to ensure that services meet client’s expectations for scope, budget, schedule, and quality.
Education & Experience:
· BA/BS Degree in Environmental Science, Chemical, Environmental Engineering, or Civil Engineering
· 12+ years in consulting or industry working on air permitting/compliance projects
· PE preferred, but not required
· Project management experience, including the development of project proposals, scopes, budgets and the successful execution and tracking of both small and large air related projects
· Maintain a valid driver’s license with clean driving record
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail
· Able to travel when needed to win and execute projects
ECT is an employee-owned, multidisciplinary natural resources and environmental consulting firm serving private and public-sector clients by integrating science, engineering, technology, planning, and management systems to provide practical solutions to complex challenges. ECT maintains a drug-free environment and is an affirmative action (AA) and equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer.