Wind Tech Recruiters is currently seeking a Siemens Level 5 Wind Turbine Technician to work for an Independent Service Provider. This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity with a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity for growth.
This position will be responsible for the maintenance, service, and troubleshooting of Siemens wind turbines. This person must have a "safety first" attitude with an understanding of doing the job right the first time.
- Ability to professionally interact with customers and coworkers on a daily basis
- Climb towers to inspect, troubleshoot, or repair Siemens turbine electrical equipment
- Test and troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical components and systems
- Perform supplemental labor support, end of warranty services, troubleshooting, cleaning, inspections, etc.
- Acts as part of a team to achieve safe and efficient operations
- 100% Travel with scheduled relief trips every 6 weeks
- Ability to be on call and respond to emergency call-outs
- Minimum two (2) years' wind industry experience (Required)
- Must have extensive knowledge and experience troubleshooting on Siemens wind turbines (Required)
- GWO Certification (Preferred)
- Siemens Level 5 or above (Required)
- High school diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Current valid driver's license is required, CDL preferred.
- Authorized to work in the US (Required)
Remember to say you found this job opportunity on GreenJobs.com