As a Contracts Specialist, this person will be responsible for establishing all customer contract terms, which will require frequent interdepartmental interactions. If you’re looking to launch your legal contracts career by leading and expanding company through multiple upcoming projects, consider joining our team!
- Review, draft, and negotiate standard and non-standard sales contracts
- Prepare and/or participate in the preparation of sales proposals, agreements, and related documents including Requests for Proposals (RFPs), and cross-divisional customer contracts
- Research legal issues; gather facts in connection with legal / business matters
- Partner with other internal departments to support the negotiations of customer contract terms and conditions and ensure sales contracts are consistent with our terms, conditions, policies, and procedures
- Participate in and support cross-divisional efforts to develop and implement a consistent customer contract framework and standardized terms and conditions
- Coordinate review and input from appropriate business functions and cross-functional teams as needed to complete contracting documents
- Coordinate with the other members of the Contracts Team to ensure effective workflow, consistent process execution and unified approaches throughout the department
- Lead and/or participate in process improvement projects for the Contracts Department
- Assist on other special projects as needed
- Juris Doctor (JD) required with strong academic credentials preferred
- 1 – 3 years of general legal experience
- Thorough understanding of the contract process including contract evaluation, negotiation, approval, tracking, and execution
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to perform in a fast-paced, detail-oriented, and deadline-driven environment
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple contract negotiations simultaneously
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organization skills to collaborate and work with other departments such as Sales and Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, IT, and Compliance
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.
Remember to say you found this job opportunity on GreenJobs.com