- Pick up and delivery of hazardous and non-hazardous waste and materials with a sharp focus on customer service.
- Primary area of service would be around Merrimack Valley.
- Assist Dispatcher, as requested.
- “WOW!” internal and external customers daily.
- Show determination/eagerness to learn and retain a basic knowledge of daily work practices.
- Develop an understanding of DOT, EPA & OSHA regulations and TEIs Health and Safety Practices.
- Understand and execute all required paperwork.
- Routinely perform pre- and post-trip inspections.
- Assist with local moving of tractor trailers as needed.
- Occasional local trailer deliveries.
- Assist in loading and offloading of freight.
Upon completion of emergency response (ER) training, all Drivers will be on a rotating ER team; requirements include wearing pagers 24 hours a day during their ER week. In addition, the position includes the daily need to lift items that weigh up to 75 lbs. and to operate commercial motor vehicles.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Roll-Off and Dump Trailer Experience
- Basic knowledge of, or interest in, hazardous waste field.
- Self-motivated person with the desire to learn.
- Successful completion of OSHA/ DOT physical examination which includes drug and alcohol screening
- Class A CDL with hazmat, tanker, doubles, triples endorsements
- Completion of 40 Hour OSHA, CPR and First Aid Training.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and computers.
- Experience driving hazmat and placarding own vehicle.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Competitive wages
- Overtime pay after working 40 hours/week
- TONS of safety training!
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pet assistance program
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements
- Discounted movie tickets
- And more!
Remember to say you found this job opportunity on GreenJobs.com