Triumvirate Environmental, one of the largest environmental services firms in North America, is looking for a Business Development Manager in the Newark, NJ area. We are seeking an experienced business development professional with direct selling experience in Higher Education, Life Sciences, or Healthcare industries who values building long-term, customer-intimate relationships with clients, to join our dynamic sales team.
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Contact prospective business clients within specific industries and sell Triumvirate’s service
- Learn to sell all service lines offered by Triumvirate
- Utilize TEI’s internal CRM system
- Maintain a high level of sales activity in an assigned region
- Attend industry conventions and networking events
- Develop an understanding of OSHA regulations and Triumvirate’s Health and Safety Practices
- Work towards becoming familiar with technical, customer service, and business components of environmental services
- Follow market developments, search for new product lines, and other revenue enhancing initiatives
- WOW! Triumvirate’s internal and external customers!
- 1 -2 years previous sales experience
- BS in Business or Marketing; or a BS in Environmental Science, Chemistry, Biology or equivalent required
- Familiarity with consultative sales techniques
- Direct selling experience in Higher Education, Life Sciences, or Healthcare industries
- Basic knowledge of or desire to learn environmental services field
- Must be a self-starter, have a sense of urgency to close business, and a desire to constantly improve
- Valid driver’s license and a clean motor vehicle record
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate Environmental is a full-service environmental management firm, headquartered in Somerville, Massachusetts with other offices across the country. Serving the environmental and hazardous waste needs of clients throughout North America, Triumvirate Environmental is the industry leader in personalized service and, as the expert in these industries, has become the trusted name.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance
- 401(K) retirement savings plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pet assistance program
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements
- Discounted movie tickets
Remember to say you found this job opportunity on GreenJobs.com