Triumvirate Environmental is seeking an intelligent, motivated self-starter to join the Information Technology Team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day IT support and execution of special projects to enable all Triumvirate employees to have access to corporate IT systems. This position will be exposed to numerous facets of Information Technology, WAN/LAN Networking, IT Ticketing, Remote Support, Customer Service, and Software Support. 2-3 years of helpdesk or similar experience is required. Must be willing to travel for overnight or multi-night projects several times per year.
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Monitor, respond to, and quickly resolve requests received through the IT helpdesk for 700 users
- Maintain inventory program for IT Hardware and Software licensing
- Keep an organized workspace and optimize the appearance and functionality of various network closets, server rooms and associated documentation
- Call on prior experience to make recommendations to help grow and shape our IT department processes and policies
- Meet standards for acknowledging tickets and resolving issues in a timely manner
- Install, support, and train users on internally developed software as well as commercial software solutions
- Take a lead role in the operation of a smooth running and efficient IT environment
- Assist other team members with special projects and duties as needed
- Work independently and stay on task while managing interruptions in a professional manner
- Excellent technical problem solving skills and proven troubleshooting technique
- Great customer service skills, confidence and a positive attitude
- Expertise in the areas of PC hardware and Windows operating system set-up and configuration
- Familiarity with Office 365, Active Directory and Windows Server
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), time management, and presentation skills
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Corporate IT helpdesk or support role
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate Environmental is the fastest-growing environmental management firm on the east coast. With offices from Maine to Florida, Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
Remember to say you found this job opportunity on GreenJobs.com