Triumvirate Environmental is looking for a CDL Class B Driver to transport hazardous and regulated waste. This is a great opportunity to join one of the largest environmental firms in the country!
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Pick up and delivery of hazardous and regulated medical waste with a sharp focus on customer service.
- Develop a complete understanding of DOT, EPA & OSHA regulations and TEIs Health and Safety Practices.
- Execute onsite support services for the entire lifecycle of a hazardous materials management programs at client sites by performing chemical inventories, segregating chemicals, and shipping hazardous waste off-site.
- Characterize, consolidate, pack, and ship hazardous waste for clients per RCRA and DOT regulations.
- Understand and execute all required paperwork, including required driver's daily logs.
- Perform pre- and post-trip inspections.
- Show determination/eagerness to learn and retain a basic knowledge of daily work practices.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum Class B Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Basic knowledge of, or interest in, hazardous waste field.
- Self motivated person with the desire to learn.
- Successful completion of OSHA/ DOT physical examination which includes drug and alcohol screening.
- Hazmat endorsement.
- Completion of 40 Hour OSHA, CPR and First Aid Training.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and computers.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
Remember to say you found this job opportunity on GreenJobs.com