Cutting edge environmental management firm is seeking a Local Class A Driver who is interested in a career in the environmental services industry!
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Pick up and delivery of hazardous and non-hazardous materials
- Operate vacuum trucks and tankers in support of industrial cleaning crews
- Be part of a team providing tank cleaning, marine related work, oil water separator cleaning and site support services
- Place a large amount of focus on customer service
- Be willing to soak up a TON of training around health, safety, and best industry practices
- Routinely perform pre- and post-trip inspections
- Complete your own paperwork including manifests, logs, books of landing
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Class 'A' or 'B' Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Hazmat Endorsement is highly preferred.
- Basic knowledge of (or interest in) the environmental/hazardous waste field.
- Self-motivated person with the desire to learn.
- Successful completion of OSHA/ DOT physical examination which includes drug and alcohol screening.
- Ability to drive overnight for waste and drum pick-ups.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate offers a fantastic employee-focused benefits package that includes:
- Competitive wages
- Overtime pay after working 40 hours/week
- TONS of safety training!
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday leave
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Remember to say you found this job opportunity on GreenJobs.com