As the Talent Acquisition Manager you will design and implement strategic recruitment programs that support initiatives to improve the overall talent acquisition process. Build upon a talent tracking process, focusing on building talent pipeline and bench strength of key roles to ensure we are meeting current and future staffing needs. Develop and implement programs to strengthen our employer brand / social strategy.
Provide leadership to a team of recruiting professionals and act as a strong role model, providing coaching and mentorship. Full ownership of executive hiring, able to drive search firms and internal leaders to sound decisions on top talent. Foster and market a best place to work philosophy that builds the company’s brand and attracts top talent.
Align the talent acquisition strategy with the company’s overall brand to include social media, community and college relations programs, internships, employee referrals and other best in class sourcing tactics. Design and deploy systems that reflect industry best practices. Drive awareness of talent trends, recruiting best practices and competitive market practices throughout the organization. Develop effective relationships with business leaders by being a trusted and valued partner that understands organizational needs and aligns talent to maximize business results.
Source, screen and recommend candidates to meet the company’s growth plans.
Develop and maintain quantitative and qualitative metrics to continuously improve the recruitment process.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 5 – 7 years of recruitment experience
· Knowledge of best in class recruitment processes
· Proven track record recruiting success
· Ability to lead a dynamic recruiting team in a fast-paced, complex organization
· Ability to coach, develop, and inspire others to deliver extraordinary results
· Competitive drive with a strong desire to succeed and help others do the same
· Organized and process-oriented
· Great verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to superbly communicate to our internal customers (hiring managers)
· Strong technical skills with ability to discover and utilize leading-edge tools and tactics
Preferred experience utilizing the Predictive Index (PI) assessment
· Experience with Applicant Tracking System (iCims would be an advantage)
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate Environmental is the fastest-growing environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
Remember to say you found this job opportunity on GreenJobs.com