- Learn the sales process by completing training assignments and rotations.
- Learn to sell all of Triumvirate’s service lines.
- Assist the sales team in all related work and business development.
- Learn the account discovery process.
- Assist with the growth of top accounts and the development of standard operating procedures.
- Back-up and rotate through multiple customer service support functions.
- Develop communication and selling skills.
- Recent college graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Environmental Science, or Environmental Studies with a desire for a sales-related career.
- Able to quickly adapt to change and shift gears frequently.
- Self-starter who takes initiative.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to navigate their way around and be resourceful.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
Remember to say you found this job opportunity on GreenJobs.com