- Lead the identification and mapping of the activities required to deliver the DER Marketplace project
- Develop a project program to deliver the DER Marketplace project
- Lead the coordination of activities required to deliver the DER Marketplace, including project planning and reporting meetings
- Work across the business to develop a business case and project program to assess the Aggregation opportunity and build the capabilities required to become an Aggregator
- Escalate program issues to management as necessary
- Prepare proposals and submissions for Manager, GM, EGM, ELT and Board regarding provision of services via aggregated DER
- Build relationships with other businesses, as required to ensure the quality delivery of activities
- Contribute to a culture of high safety performance and a fit for purpose business culture of customer focus, high commercial performance, entrepreneurship and leadership.
- Demonstrated contribution and support to achieve value-accretive growth in line with the company's strategy, both within your respective business area, and also across the broader Business.
- Understand and contribute to the safety culture and outcomes for the team. This includes leading by example the corporate wide MissionZero strategy and framework.
- Contribute to a professional and values led culture by embracing the Company values at all times
Education Qualifications and Licences:
- Degree qualification and/or MBA is preferred
Skills and Experience:
- Strong understanding of the NEM, its regulatory framework, and network and/or retail environment
- Demonstrated experience in managing strategic projects that are focused on developing new functions or capabilities, at times requiring re-evaluation and redirection
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects that utilise resources across the organisation, in partnership with external partners
- A demonstrated ability and commercial acumen to plan and manage projects, budgets, resources industry working groups and partnerships to achieve business targets and desired outcomes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Relationship building skills, and an ability to influence peers from a broad range of business groups
- Deep understanding and commitment to the strategic objectives of the business
- Experience in developing business cases, models and investment frameworks for growth projects
- Experience in innovation and commercialisation is desirable
Please remember to say you found this job opportunity on GreenJobs.com