We have a well established amazing team of people and are looking to expand our Tribe!
- Keen, energetic and effective listener willing to work with a team to grow essential skills motivated to make up for any lack of experience with a strong desire to learn and grow into this position
- have personal skills conducive to a positive work environment with a productive crew that meets or exceeds targets
- Experience is an asset if you have a well-rounded background in and of the main landscape trades, including landscape masonry and carpentry, horticulture, lighting, ponds and water features, and light equipment operation; Planting, natural stone work, rock gardens, sodding,
- have a working knowledge of the Workplace Safety Act and are committed to maintaining a safe workplace
- are a safe driver with a clean driving record, and have the ability to drive small truck and trailer rigs
- You will assume responsibility for the day to day inspection and maintenance of construction equipment, and for fostering a "tool care aware" culture within the company.
- Must have a valid “G” license and D license would be preferred
High School Diploma - CLT/CLP/CLP/HORTICULTURE DEGREE
2+ Years in landscape industry