Commercial Solar Construction Superintendent Commercial Solar Construction Superintendent - Skills Required - Commercial Construction, Solar Construction, Electrical, Renewable Energy
If you are a Commercial Construction Superintendent with experience, please read on!
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Assists project managers with project-related assignments including, but not limited to, project planning, tracking, and documentation from project proposal
phase to project closeout.
- Organizes and maintains all commercial project folders, ensuring all required documentation is present, from project proposal phase through project closeout.
Updates and tracks project schedules, processes RFI's, CO's, and submittal packages.
- Establishes and maintains databases and systems relevant to commercial projects and relevant information.
- Maintains in-depth familiarity with project blueprints and plans and be able to make changes as necessary.
- Ensures that resources (materials, tools, vehicles, other equipment) are available when needed; purchase additional materials as needed.
- Establishes and maintains a working knowledge of contract specifications and work descriptions and ensure complete compliance, including compliance with
local, state and federal regulations.
- Maintains an awareness of the latest construction technologies relevant to the industry.
- Reports work progress, plans, progress, issues, and problems to the Project Manager and department Director in accordance with Company policies and
- Assists in the development of the Commercial Service and Estimating departments.
- Maintains respectful and professional working relationships with clients and develop professional relationship with potential clients.
- Meets and/or exceeds established performance objectives as defined and communicated by management.
**What You Need for this Position**
More Than 7 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Commercial Construction
- Solar Construction
- Renewable Energy
So, if you are a Commercial Construction Superintendent with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Commercial Solar Construction Superintendent*