Applications accepted until suitable candidate is selected.
- Services provided include pruning treetops, repairing damaged trees by trimming or removal as well as removing broken limbs from wires, roofs, and other objects
- Properly maintain, prepare and operate all tools and equipment including hand tools, chainsaws, chippers, stump grinders and aerial lifts
- Responsible for climbing, pruning and removing trees on residential and commercial properties
- Assist Foreman in completing all aspects of Tree Pruning, Removal, Cabling & Bracing by working as both second climber and ground crew
- Maintain issued climbing gear, chainsaw, and shared crew equipment as directed by Foreman
- Complete Davey Aerial Rescue Training
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Driver’s license required. Commercial driver’s license preferred and may be required, depending on job requirements
- Completion of Davey Tree Trimmer Orientation Program upon hire
- Certificates and Licenses if necessary
- Pesticide license, if required by state law
BENEFITS / WE OFFER:
- Full time hourly position (compensation based on qualifications and experience)
- Potential for overtime
- Generous performance incentive plan
- Excellent benefits offered
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Paid time off vacation, Holiday Pay, Sick leave
- 401K retirement plan, the opportunity to buy Davey stock after 1 year
- Employee referral bonus program
- All climbing gear and PPE provided
- Industry related training and Davey training courses
- Career paths available to Foreman, Sales, or Management positions
Full time hourly position. Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Generous performance incentive plan. Davey offers excellent benefits, the opportunity to buy Davey stock after 1 year, and industry related training and special Davey training courses.
Pre-employment Drug Screen and Social Security verification required. The Davey Tree Expert Company and CLS are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Davey is Employee Owned. Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state or local law.
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 35 years and has more than 8,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-800-445-8733 ext. 1108 or at email@example.com.