Recruitment Director - EMEA
Location : Flexible
Phillip Riley specialise in Renewable Energy & Infrastructure recruitment globally and have offices in Melbourne (HQ), Sydney, San Diego and Denver (US) and our strategy involves establishing our operations across the EMEA region
Due to the continued growth of the industry and demands of our international client base, we are seeking to bring on an experienced Director - General Manager and Recruitment Leader to grow/lead an EMEA team and to expand on the dialogue we have had with EMEA clients.
As Recruitment Director you will have responsibility for:
- Business Development across the entire portfolio with the focus on larger programs (projects or retained), key accounts and attending conferences nationally and to become a Renewables SME (in time);
- Recruit, lead, motivate client facing Consultants to develop their markets, secure retained/exclusive assignments, support & encourage them in delivering assignments and to develop the team into becoming recruitment SMEs and/or leaders of the future;
- Recruit, lead, motivate an on shore Talent and Operations team, responsible for market mapping, research, talent pooling and candidate management;
- Recruitment within a chosen vertical in order to build/maintain knowledge of the talent marketplace.
To achieve this, you will be supported by a highly efficient offshore EA/Office Manager and an established global leadership group.
We wish to speak with motivated people with the following skills/experience:
- A passion about the need to reduce carbon emissions and the role that Renewable Energy can play in that transition;
- Considerable experience as a people leader within a Recruitment agency environment, and experienced at delivering end to end recruitment assignments across the country (and abroad);
- Ideally industry experience in the Energy, Engineering, Construction or Infrastructure sectors with some knowledge of trends in the power generation sector;
- Professional, personable and credible with a broad range of stakeholders; and
- A team player who enjoys working collaboratively with peers.
In return, we offer
- the opportunity to work in the start up phase, of an established, private international business and to work within a purpose driven business and team
- a mature approach to work/life balance (the owner has a family)
- a focus on outcomes without an over reliance on KPI management
- a market competitive guaranteed remuneration and top incentive programs
- tools of the trade including access to the latest recruitment technologies to set you up for success.
For a confidential conversation, please contact Scott Robinson via our website otherwise "Apply" attaching a resume and brief cover letter addressing the selection criteria above, quoting job reference 2708564.