Phillip Riley specialise in Renewable Energy & Infrastructure recruitment globally and have offices in Melbourne (HQ), Sydney, San Diego and Denver (US) and our strategy involves establishing our operations across the EMEA region
Due to the continued growth of the industry and demands of our international client base, we are seeking to bring on an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant to secure and deliver Renewable Energy recruitment assignments for our EMEA clients.
We wish to speak with motivated people with the following skills/experience:
- Experience in an Agency recruitment environment, delivering end to end recruitment assignments;
- Ideally industry experience in the Energy, Sustainability, Engineering, Environmental and/or Climate Change sectors (not mandatory);
- Someone eager to gain the experience working in a start up environment, covering broad geographical markets;
- A consistent performer, reaching and exceeding typical recruitment metrics on an ongoing basis;
- Professional, personable and credible with a broad range of stakeholders;
- A team player, working collaboratively with peers.
In return, we offer
- the opportunity to work in the start up phase, of an established, private international business and to work within a purpose driven business and team
- a mature approach to work/life balance (the owner has a family)
- a focus on outcomes without an over reliance on KPI management
- a market competitive guaranteed remuneration and top incentive programs
- tools of the trade including access to the latest recruitment technologies to set you up for success.
Please remember to say you found this job on GreenJobs com