35 Fulltime H-2A Seasonal Jobs available 6/1/2019-12/30/2019.
Duties are associated with the pre-harvest, harvest, and post harvest for hemp, cucumbers, cabbage, squashes, peppers, onions, corn, soybeans, green beans and other crops of families.
The work requires standing, walking, stooping, bending, and lifting up to 50 lbs. for long periods of time outdoors in all weather conditions.
* No experience required.
* Lifting requirement of 50 lbs.
* Exposure to extreme temperatures
* Repetitive movements
* Extensive walking, extensive pushing / pulling and frequent stooping
* Drug-screen post hire at the employer's expense.
* Criminal background check
Full job duty description (ETA 790 and Spanish translation) should be reviewed and provided to qualified applicants from the NYSDOL website at http://labor.ny.gov/careerservices/h2a_orders.shtm