A leading EPC contracting business with interests in Power & Energy sectors including Diesel Generators, Co-generation, Transmission & Distribution, Data Centres and its fastest growing sector focus in Renewable Energy.
The business has gone through significant growth in the last 6 years and have expanded internationally. They are now operating in Africa, Middle East, Europe and Australia. They have delivered over 7GW globally and are continuing to build on this.
- Responsible for checking the compliance as per Project Specification, Quality Plan and approved Inspection & test Plan
- Perform the task assigned by Quality Manager and control quality related activities of all working agencies (subcontractors) engaged at site
- Supervise construction works contracts including quantity measurement, quality, variation and payments
- Control and the distribution of all the company’s quality documentation
- Monitor all quality related activities on the project
- Verify contractor quality requirements are specified to vendors and contractor
- Action and close all customer complaints
- Ensure all subcontractors publish a formal and approved QCP against which regular audits are carried out
- Ensure all quality control documentation is compiled and competed for as-built hand over through Engineering Design Coordinator
- through the site subcontractors
- Must have utility scale solar experience in Australia
- Would have worked as a site engineer or quality engineer on a solar project with a strong focus on electrical
- Qualified with a degree in Electrical Engineering
- Strong communication skills
- Team player with strong initiative
- High attention to detail
What’s on Offer
- A permanent role for the duration of the project at least – the company are tendering for many other solar projects and will likely have a continual project pipeline
- 3 and 1 roster
- LAHA and uplift + a good salary package
- Flagship project
Please remember to say you found this job opportunity on GreenJobs.com.