M&F Talent has a cannabis testing laboratory client in Colorado that is looking to hire two Sales Representatives. One position is based in Denver, CO and the other is based in Boulder, CO - with each covering a different sales territory in the State. Our client is well-established in the Colorado cannabis industry and works with a variety of clients in cultivation and production. Ideal candidates for the position are hungry, self-motivated, and interested in developing a successful career in the cannabis industry.
As perks for the jobs, the Sale Representative will receive comprehensive training, valuable field experience, and outstanding earnings potential. If you enjoy finding and closing new business, then you are the perfect fit for these roles.
Location(s): Denver, CO and Boulder, CO
- Reach decision makers in the CO cannabis space.
- Build lasting relationships in the industry and close sales.
- Locate new accounts and maintain existing accounts.
- Identify qualified prospects who are a right fit for cannabis testing services.
- Work directly with customers to generate leads, develop relationships, and close sales.
- Build rapport with customers to establish and maintain customer network.
- Retain knowledge and ability to communicate laboratory services, discuss regulations and how they pertain to the customer.
- Overcome objections, demonstrate value, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Navigate company structures to get past gate keepers and influence decision makers.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Build consumer confidence with knowledge of testing criteria, services and solutions.
- Working knowledge of licensed marijuana industry.
- 2 years of sales experience in the cannabis business.
- Ambitious, hardworking and passionate about sales and the cannabis industry.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, outgoing, personable and friendly personality.
- Possess strong communication skills and unshakeable customer service skills.
- Self-reliance to perform on an incentive-based compensation structure.
- Willing to work trade shows and networking events outside of regular business hours.
- Promotes professionalism in the field.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.