The Asset Manager will oversee project financial matters, prepare annual budgets and continually track and explain variance to budget, within wind, solar and storage portfolios. The candidate will monitor utility-scale and distributed generation solar and wind projects across the portfolio to ensure optimal generation performance of the company’s renewable portfolio and ensure accurate reporting of generation. Experience identifying opportunities for operational and financial improvements at an acceptable risk profile and assists with the development of solutions to project challenges that arise is crucial in this position.
- Own project P&L and manage accounting support group to ensure proper books and records of operating assets
- Be the subject matter expert on all compliance and commercial agreements including Power Purchase Agreements, Hedge Agreements, Interconnection Agreements, land leases, Financing Agreements, and LLC Agreements
- Collaborate with O&M and Finance Teams to produce and consolidate ad hoc reports and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree required with a concentration in business, finance, economics, and/or other quantitative/environmental fields
- 5+ years of successful U.S. energy industry experience in Asset Management or a related field
- Experience in contract management related to energy facilities preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in building strategic relationships with internal and external project partners and stakeholders.
- Budgeting, forecasting, energy industry research, and team building are highly desirable.
Please remember to say that you found this job on GreenJobs.com