The Controller will manage the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities of accounts payable, cash disbursements, invoicing/billing, customer credits and collections, general & entity accounting, cost accounting, and accounting operations. The candidate will be facilitating month-end process and reporting including asset-level data uploads, journal entry preparation and input, monthly close procedures and financial statement preparation.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and supporting schedules according to the month-end close schedule including gross margin analysis.
- Financial analysis of entity profit & loss, balance sheet, actual vs. budget variance analysis, and ad hoc analysis.
- Recommending benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations.
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or a similar field, is required
- CPA or CMA is required
- Recent working experience with Quickbooks is required
- Experience in real estate development, construction or solar is required
- Proven working experience as a Controller with 3 + years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Extensive knowledge of accounting principles and procedures - GAAP
Please remember to say that you found this job on GreenJobs.com