The Sr. Originator will lead the negotiations and execution of PPAs for C&I and small Utility solar projects. The ideal candidate is self-motivating and has a passion for Renewable Energy. The position does offer remote flexibility with only two days a week in the office located in Greenwich, CT.
- Identify new origination prospects and implement an outreach strategy to develop relationships with power buyers and key stakeholders.
- Negotiate and execute PPA's
- Manage the negotiations of land rights, related permits and the coordination of feasibility studies, environmental applications and community support for project pipeline.
- Collaborate with 3rd party contractors on permitting, PPA evaluation, interconnection agreements, engineering and construction feasibility for C&I and utility-scale renewable energy projects.
- Initiate support and build relationships with local communities, government officials and stakeholders to deliver development milestones, risk, and project completion.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university required
- 3+ years of experience in Real Estate, Environmental Sciences, Sustainability, or Renewable Energy
- Experience utilizing GIS and/or Helioscope is preferred
Please remember to say that you found this job on GreenJobs.com