The Director will be a player-coach in actively leading new market project development efforts for solar, storage and wind projects across along the East Coast. This candidate will provide guidance in project pipeline initiatives by defining market strategy, due diligence to support M&A opportunities and identification of project types. Create a collaborative environment with finance, origination, land and engineering teams to ensure project pipeline success.
- Lead and manage all development efforts and activities including site acquisition and entitlement, permitting, environmental studies, and interconnect studies through NTP
- Support the project development team during project qualification, financial analysis, due diligence, structuring, and project delivery.
- Manage project delivery milestones and objectives including deal structure, financing, project scope, schedule, managing budget, and meeting internal expectations.
- Collaborate with the executive management team to achieve project pipeline initiatives by evaluating pipeline, assessing project viability, feasibility, and economics of the entire market strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university required
- 6+ years experience of leadership and track record of success with renewable energy project development
- Working knowledge of solar, energy storage, and wind development is required